Because of the rich is an ancient settlement and in terms of historical monuments here ashland has become necessary to establish a museum.
Poet-writer for many years to establish a museum in Amasra Tahir Karaoğuz leadership. The first museum in 1955, started its operations in a small room in the town hall. In 1969 the museum was moved to the old school building. But there was a need for a new museum in Amasra. Its construction was started in 1884 by Bolu Governor Ismail Kemal Bey, but the remaining half were purchased by the Navy School of Ministry in 1975, was completed in 1976. The repair was completed and opened to visitors on 01.30.1982. The museum is on a single floor and 2 archaeological, ethnographic, including 2, has four exhibition halls. The majority of the works in the exhibition halls were collected from Amasra and the vicinity.
Vacation Day: 8:00 to 12:00 every day except Mondays / 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the time is open to visitors.
Toll museums are closed or half an hour before closing time.
|Museum / Ruin Info Box|
|Location||Kum Mahallesi, Dereoğlu Sokak No:4|
|Entry Fee||15 TL Entry Fee Table|
|Summer Term||08:00 - 17:00|
|Winter Term||08:00 - 17:00|
|Museum Pass Sale Point||No|